Saturday, September 12, 2009

2 year olds!! Gotta love them!


We went camping last weekend and I was getting ready to put  
Caden in the bath and he decides to run outside after Sloan.
Before I could catch him he was out the door "butt naked"
He grabs his scooter and flies down the driveway.
At that point I was like what's the use trying to 
chase after him, whats done is done!! So I went
and got my camera and shot these pictures!

He thought he was so funny! He laughed 
hysterically the whole time!!

Kaycee kept yelling,"naked boy, naked boy"!

4 comments:

laura said...

hilarious! i love the tan lines!

The Colson's said...

WOW Heather...it's been a LONG time right?!? Ummm talk about an adorable family! I can't believe you have 3 kiddos!!! It's going to be a while for us until we get a few more! Caleb keeps us pretty busy! I'm going to add you to my blog list so I can she how much fun you and your family are having!! Are you living in Utah?? I'm going to take a guess and say yes! It is great to hear from ya!!!!

Love, Jenna

Anderson Avenue said...

Gotta love boys! That is so cute!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Ha ha ha! Yes that is way too funny! I'm sure glad you captured the moment! Looks like he'd do good as a swimmer since he's fine running around like that, a speedo would be nothing for him right?