Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kaycee and Caden Both Play Soccer!

So I haven't figured out how to get the pictures in the order I want
them in!! Maybe one day!
Anyways we signed Kaycee and Caden up for soccer this spring.
Kaycee loved it. It took Caden a couple of games to get
the hang of it. I loved watching them run after the ball.

Makayla loved watching them play from her chair!
My stud Caden! He would wait so patiently for his soccer game.
Kaycee's was right before his, so he got to cheer his sister on from
the side lines.
I love the way he runs......it is so darn cute!
I think Kaycee is going to be our soccer star!! She scored 3 goals
in one game. Right after another!
You gotta love her poses for the camera!
I love these two kiddos. I'm so proud of them for doing a great
job playing soccer for their first time!!

No comments: