Saturday, August 21, 2010

Las Vegas!

For my birthday present this year, Sloan surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas!
We went the end of April. We were able to go with some of our friends! The
best part was that we didn't have our kids! It was such a fun trip! It wasn't
that warm that first two days. It was actually a little chilly and windy! The first
day we went shopping! I found out about this store called Fashion Q. I dragged
everyone there (including the men)!!! I bought 12 shirts!! I loved that store! I
asked the cashier if she knew if they were going to come to Utah anytime soon.
And she just kind of looked at me with a weird look on her face!! I highly
recommend going to that store if you make it to Las Vegas!


Matt, Chris & Sloan waiting patiently for the next
course! We went to the Melting Pot. I've always wanted
to try it so we figured why not since we are on vacation.
Let me just tell you I finally got rid of my craving to go there!!
The dessert was the best part!! I wasn't really into cooking my steak
in oil! It was defiantly out of our spending budget!
Me, Chrystal, & Camie
On our way to eat dinner at the Bellagio! They have a buffet that is
pretty good!



This is a real guy standing like that. Every time someone tipped
him he would move and then let you take a picture with him! He was
pretty cool! I couldn't believe all the people dressed up, on the strip, as
movie characters making money. It was insane!

1 comment:

BrittanyW said...

Heather you look so pretty! How fun that you got to go on a vacation without your kids. I can only dream about that. :)