Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Spring Soccer 2011


Kaycee and Caden played soccer this spring again. They both love it too death.

Makayla is such a fruit cake!! She will be able to play next spring. I'm hoping she likes it as much as the other two. I love her cheesy smile in this picture. This was 2 days before I had little Miss Ellie. I didn't know at the time it was going to be a girl.
Caden is such a handsome little man!
I don't know what the heck Caden is doing in this picture!!
Caden really enjoyed soccer this time. He scored so many goals. I'm so proud of him for doing such a great job!
I didn't know Caden liked to show a little leg!

Kaycee has been our all star soccer player. She is very aggressive at getting the ball. Once she gets out ahead of all the players she usually makes a goal. I hope she continues to really enjoy it.

She is growing up way too fast!

1 comment:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.